- Beinecke Scholarship
- Boren Awards
- Churchill Scholarship
- Critical Language Scholarship
- Fulbright Fellowship
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship
- Goldwater Scholarship
- Marshall Scholarship
- Mitchell Scholarship
- National Defense Science & Engineering Graduate Fellowship
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
- NOAA Hollings Scholarship
- Rhodes Scholarship
- Schwarzman Scholarship
- Truman Scholarship
- Udall Scholarship
The Schwarzman Scholarship is the first scholarship created to respond to the geopolitical landscape of the 21st Century. Whether in politics, business or science, the success of future leaders around the world will depend upon an understanding of China’s role in global trends.
The program will give the world’s best and brightest students the opportunity to develop their leadership skills and professional networks through a one-year Master’s Degree at Tsinghua University in Beijing – one of China’s most prestigious universities.
Students will live and study together on the campus of Schwarzman College, a newly-built, state-of-the-art facility, where all classes will be taught in English.
- Completion of undergraduate degree or first degree from an accredited college or university or its equivalent by August 1, 2017 (start of program orientation)
- At least 18 years, but not more than 29 years of age by August 1, 2017 (start of program orientation)
- English language proficiency
- Citizens of any nation may apply
Application Info & Link